An app that provides a “life coach in your pocket” and a virtual reality simulator that gives users an immersive experience of being harassed are among the solutions of seven social entrepreneurs named as finalists in Optus’ Future Makers tech accelerator program.
Optus Business - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus has opened applications to its four-month tech accelerator program – Future Makers – to start-ups, social entrepreneurs and charities.
Optus Business and Cisco are building a ‘smart network’ that will connect officials, athletes and spectators at the Gold Coast 2018 Commonwealth Games (GC2018).
Optus Business has launched a “ready-to-go” ICT services suite, Optus Go.
BT today launched a new software-defined wide area network (SD-WAN) service aimed at large organisations.
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Microsoft launches Office 2019 for Windows, macOS
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity