Australian law firm, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, has patented optical character recognition analysis technology that it claims is faster and cheaper than existing OCR options.
optical character recognition - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA) will digitise more than 40 million patient records stored on almost obsolete microfiche archive equipment between 1975 and 1984 before the government’s Medicare scheme was introduced.
- 7 ways Teradata’s CMO plans to turnaround the 40-year old technology brand
- Mobile-first banking startup showcases fresh brand identity
- David Jones aiming to be Australia's premier retail destination
- Former KPMG digital veteran launches new digital company
- Just over 2 weeks left to get those CMO50 submissions in!