Australian law firm, Corrs Chambers Westgarth, has patented optical character recognition analysis technology that it claims is faster and cheaper than existing OCR options.
optical character recognition - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA) will digitise more than 40 million patient records stored on almost obsolete microfiche archive equipment between 1975 and 1984 before the government’s Medicare scheme was introduced.
- Ingram Micro refreshes cloud marketplace, signs two new vendors
- Over the Wire acquires Access Digital Networks and Comlinx
- Huawei former channel boss joins HPE
- Motorola Solutions wins $17.3M number plate scanning deal with Vic Police
- NSW Telco Authority keeps NEC Australia for next phase of CCEP roll out