The federal government’s personally controlled electronic health record (PCEHR) scheme will be renamed ‘myHealth Record’ and doctors will trial an opt-out model, as part of a $485 million plan announced on Sunday.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus