Amid the Windows 8 buzz, Microsoft has released to manufacturing Office 2013, Exchange, SharePoint and Lync server products. Not surprisingly, there's a heavy emphasis on the cloud. There's also already talk of what might appear in the first service pack releases, which brings into question the whole RTM model.
- US cracks down on of ‘dangerous’ phone stalker apps
- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks