With the economy continuing to pick up steam, industry surveys and analysts are predicting an attendant uptick in hiring for financial positions, including CFOs. While CFOs themselves could be changing jobs, they also are increasingly more likely to be doing some hiring.
- Scammers target consumers in the wake of WannaCry ransomware outbreak
- Kentucky workers comp carrier survives ransomware
- APT3 hackers linked to Chinese intelligence
- APAC’s transformation enthusiasm causing “scary things” to happen with IoT security
- Former NSA chief weighs in on cybersecurity, cyberespionage at ZertoCon