In his latest ABC TV documentary Meet the Avatars, Australian biomedical engineer and inventor Dr Jordan Nguyen talks to a paraplegic man who used virtual reality therapy to help him walk again.
- FBI takes control over Russia's VPNFilter router botnet
- Cisco reveals VPNFilter malware infects 500k routers, Ukraine fears they'll be bricked by Saturday
- CPUs take another Spectre-Meltdown speculative execution hit
- Despite education campaigns, Australians are falling harder for scams than ever
- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September