The big data hype cycle is well and truly over, and CIOs need to lead big data projects or risk getting left behind by competitors that are gaining business advantage from analysing the goldmine of data that lives in databases and on the corporate network.
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long
- Declining PCI DSS compliance a lead indicator of inadequate security practices
- IBM aims at hybrid cloud, enterprise security