Westpac plans to launch a standalone cloud-based digital ‘banking as a service’ platform that will allow third parties, such as Westpac’s institutional clients and fintechs, to offer the bank’s products to their customers.
- Sustained attacks on Australian education reflect data’s continued vulnerability
- Google matches Apple's iOS bug bounty: will pay up $1.5m for a really tough Android Pixel hack
- Emergent Android banking Trojan shows app overlay attacks are still effective
- Firefox’s Mozilla doubles its bug bounty cash rewards
- Australian businesses slower to detect breaches than global peers, but everyone is still taking too long