Tech chiefs working in financial services must immediately assess their current security controls to ensure they comply with cybersecurity requirements set out by the Australian Prudential Regulation Authority (APRA), says NCC Group's Joss Howard.
- Very Attacked People (VAPs) are doing cybercriminals’ work for them: report
- Telstra: We blocked 2.9 million scam calls in a month, but they keep coming
- Government rewriting cybersecurity conversations around consumer focus
- Chrome 77 fixes 52 security flaws, removes 'ineffective' green bar EV SSL indicators
- Security for the Internet of Everything: Turning the network Into a giant sensor