Pickles Auctions has spent decades building what its CIO, Claudio Salinas, describes as ‘monolith systems.’ It wasn’t a good scenario for an Australian auctions and valuation organisation looking to pick up the pace when dealing with customer demands.
- DaFont hacked: accounts and passwords stolen
- Cisco security exec: ‘Connected devices are creating 277 times more data than people are’
- WannaCry could have been worse – and still could be – as exploit shapes “new normal”
- The week in security: Global ransomware makes many CSOs WannaCry
- A day in the life of a threat researcher