The Australian Tax Office has integrated voice biometric technology into its mobile app, allowing taxpayers to quickly and easily prove their identity when engaging with the ATO’s suite of online services.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack