Civil liberties group Electronic Frontiers Australia (EFA) is calling for a halt to the introduction of the Copyright Notice Scheme, under which ISPs will send copyright infringement notices to their customers.
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives