Fairfax Media (ASX:FXJ) expects gross proceeds of around $420m from the IPO of classifieds site Trade Me, which has been priced at NZ$2.70 per share
online advertising - News, Features, and Slideshows
AdEffective (ASX:ABN) expects growth in usage of its Footar platform to help it reach its goal of having equal online search/display ad revenue by Q2
Webfirm (ASX:WFM) on Tuesday reported a $10.3m FY11 loss, and revealed the resignation of its four-year CEO
Fairfax Media (ASX:FXJ) plans to float up to 35% of NZ online classifieds business Trade Me in an IPO on the NZX, and potentially the ASX
Advertising and marketing company Salmat Limited (ASX:SLM) saw declines in profit and revenue in FY11, despite gains in its digital businesses
Without a fully baked advertising platform, Instagram is building a business with old-school pricing models and direct relationships with agencies and brands. However, Instagram could soon make changes that will negatively impact the reach and efficiency of ad campaigns.
The U.K.'s competition authority launched two studies on Thursday that will probe behavioral-advertising pricing strategies and if some pricing practices could potentially mislead consumers.
- Forecast: Cloudy with a chance of good data management
- Why Australia has an opportunity to lead the way on AI regulation
- Microsoft to dump Windows 10's smaller delta updates
- Google faces €4.34 billion fine over Android browser and search engine ties
- From the computer suite to the C-suite: How tech people can take over business