Oracle has used the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s inquiry into the impact of major digital platforms on the Australian media landscape to assail Google over its dominance of online advertising.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7