A serious code flaw in the OneSchool Student Protection Reporting Module update in January has led the Queensland Department of Education and Training to conduct an independent investigation and put in place new recommended processes and practices.
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack