Johnson & Johnson (J&J) director of business technology, Angela Coble, says the biggest lesson she learned in the past six years is that "a CIO is no different to any other leadership role in an organisation".
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty