A desire to digitally enable Decathlon’s US sporting stores to promote frictionless customer experiences has seen its IT team not only adopt a modularised systems approach, but bring product management skills in to work alongside traditional engineering capabilities.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves