ANZ bank has extended its collaboration with IBM by signing a new five-year, $450 million contract with the tech giant to drive productivity and assist in the bank’s regional Asian expansion.
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats
- The week in security: Rethinking security in an age of cyber insecurity
- What if the Internet never existed?
- Oracle releases emergency patch or WebLogic, exploits in the wild