Customer complaints about telecommunications companies have reached an eight-year low, particularly in mobile services, according to new figures from the Telecommunications Industry Ombudsman (TIO).
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software