Claudine Ogilvie had no experience in IT – yet she become Ridley Corporation’s first CIO. Ogilvie, who has spent her career in sales, marketing and strategy roles – and was once part of the Australian Olympic Sailing Development Team – discusses her journey.
- Australian Signals Directorate will keep security bugs if it’s in national interest
- The week in security: Can the software-defined future save the Internet?
- For Cisco, the future of security is being shaped by software-defined networking
- G Suite admins can now ban staff from using insecure SMS for two-factor authentication
- Cisco plugs critical password flaw in Common Services Platform Collector