Australian oil and gas giant, Woodside, has embraced a range of technology from data analytics and cognitive computing to 3D printing and artificial intelligence (AI) in a bid to deliver greater insights, help reduce costs and ensure high production performance and reliability.
- Quantum computing will break your encryption in a few years
- Metal firm Hydro plans recovery from ransomware that could be wiper malware
- SoftNAS Cloud 0day found: Upgrade ASAP
- What is malvertising? And how to protect against it
- New ransomware shuts down aluminium giant Norsk Hydro’s global IT network