Yuri Aguiar, CIO at Ogilvy and Mather, says a new social, intranet-based portal manages the company's content and has become 'a vital and vibrant place for our employees around the world to quickly find each other and the information they need to do their jobs.'
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry