Next to Prime Minister Scott Morrison, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) Chief Executive, Angelene Falk would have to have one of the least coveted positions in Australia, and it’s hard not to feel sorry for her.
- Attackers place cryptojacking apps in the Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off
- Dating site Coffee MeetsBagel warns Aussie users of data breach on Valentines Day