The Commonwealth Bank of Australia (CBA) will be required to review its privacy and data retention policies under threat of court action from the Australian Information Commissioner and Privacy Commissioner.
- Week in security: Authorities zero in on spyware, Dridex authors
- Chinese hackers dominating online attacks, holiday-shopping fraud
- Secure-printing innovator Datasec targets rapid overseas expansion after scoring HP Workpath coup
- Security is everyone’s business
- US charges Dridex banking trojan operators, offers $5m bounty