The deputy head of the Department of Homeland Security implored a group of skeptical security pros at Black Hat 2015 to share information about security incidents and to trust the government to keep it safe.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’