Robots have a wide range of applications from assisting humans around the factory, home, work office, in the field and more. But if we are to rely on them for assistive tasks, their perception algorithms need to be robust.
- S5Mark is a 'VPN' that is actually a rootkit in disguise, BitDefender says
- Why Cisco doesn’t disclose flaws for months after it patches them
- Mirai “not going anywhere”, expert warns as source code continues to spawn botnet offspring
- Security implications overshadow enthusiasm about Blockchain
- The week in security: Cybersecurity tension peaks as Trump and Kim summit