Robots have a wide range of applications from assisting humans around the factory, home, work office, in the field and more. But if we are to rely on them for assistive tasks, their perception algorithms need to be robust.
- Most European companies failing to meet GDPR obligations
- Security, insurance providers want to help you evaluate your cyber risk
- NIST: 17 reasons we can’t trust or certify IoT devices
- Chrome 70 adds fingerprint login on websites for Android and MacBook Pro
- New cold boot attack putting Apple, Dell and Lenovo laptops at risk