Next to Prime Minister Scott Morrison, the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) Chief Executive, Angelene Falk would have to have one of the least coveted positions in Australia, and it’s hard not to feel sorry for her.
- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.