ANZ will be adding voice biometrics to its mobile app so customers can authorise large payments with their voice. The biometrics technology, by Nuance, will also be introduced into the bank’s call centres to replace security questions.
- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus