The Linux Foundation today announced the first protocols that it wants to address as part of its open-source code testing and security review. Not surprisingly, OpenSSL, where the infamous Heartbleed bug was discovered, is among them.
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense