Samantha Gavel has been tapped as the new full-time New South Wales Privacy Commissioner, a role she scoops from Elizabeth Coombes, who had been acting in the position part-time over a five-year period.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7