A 'digital first' strategy will drive NSW's $2 billion ICT program into the New Year with a renewed focus on mobile apps, data analytics, and internet technologies in the lead up to a March 2015 election.
- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves