A 'digital first' strategy will drive NSW's $2 billion ICT program into the New Year with a renewed focus on mobile apps, data analytics, and internet technologies in the lead up to a March 2015 election.
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?
- GitHub token scanning comes to Alibaba, AWS, Azure, Google and more
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks