The former CEO of Facebook Australian and New Zealand has been appointed chairman of technology fair CEBIT Australia.
NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney commuters from today are able to tap their credit or debit card, or smart wallet device instead of their Opal card to travel on metro trains.
The New South Wales Government has introduced its first cyber security strategy that will see agencies across the state taking an integrated approach to prevent and respond to cyber threats.
The NSW government has lured Pia Andrews back to Australia as the new executive director of digital government. Andrews is reporting to government chief information and digital officer, Greg Wells.
Rob Putter has resigned as Roads and Maritime Services’ chief information officer after a little over a year in the role.
- Nvidia CEO: no plans for more acquisitions after Mellanox deal
- Adobe and Microsoft take on Salesforce's marketing software, with LinkedIn as a weapon
- How data from drivers of Aston Martin Red Bull travels the world
- Asus implements fix for malware attack
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- How to be CMO of a startup, starting up
- How Best Buy shifted from being retail-led to customer relationship driven
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO