Australia's first quantum computing hardware company launched today, with the goal of producing a 10 qubit integrated circuit prototype by 2022.
NSW Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
Trials of a driverless passenger shuttle are about to be commence at a site close to Sydney Olympic Park.
The New South Wales government has announced a $26 million fund to support the commercialisation of quantum computing in the state.
The NSW government has unveiled a new digital strategy that requires agencies to report their performance against the reform program every six months to government chief information and digital officer, Damon Rees.
Dr Maria Milosavljevic is the new chief information security officer at the NSW government. Dr Milosavljevic has moved across after a two-year stint as chief innovation officer and CISO at AUSTRAC.
- Booktopia CX chief: Getting to know the customer better
- News Corp, realestate.com.au partner on audience data sets
- Blockchain pitched as answer to influencer marketing management
- Developing brand experiences that stick: Harvard neuroscientist reveals clues
- Fairfax calls in Google for adtech, digital audience efforts