Malicious or criminal cyber-attacks were responsible for 59 per cent of the 242 data breaches reported to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) between April and June.
- Google Chrome password study: 25% users ignored a breached password alert
- ASD tells Australia how to adopt DMARC to fight email spoofing attacks
- BlueKeep-like wormable flaws hit Windows 10: Microsoft urges immediate patch
- Businesses risk becoming “collateral damage” in nation-state cyber wars
- Patch BlueKeep now Australian spy agency warns Windows admins