Malicious or criminal cyber-attacks were responsible for 59 per cent of the 242 data breaches reported to the Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) between April and June.
- When moving to cloud, don’t lift-and-shift your security techniques
- Microsoft: find and patch RDP services now because new BlueKeep threats are coming
- My Health Record avoids cybersecurity breaches despite dizzying growth in usage
- Five Eyes intelligence alliance commits to securing the Internet of Things with Industry
- Phishing email creators rely on a short shelf life to beat your defences