Two newly discovered vulnerabilities in Adobe's Flash Player can be exploited to execute arbitrary code remotely, according to <a href="http://web.nvd.nist.gov/view/vuln/detail?vulnId=CVE-2011-4694">advisories</a> from the U.S. Computer Emergency Readiness Team (US-CERT) and various security research companies.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’