Departing chief information officer of the Northern Territory’s Department of Primary Industry and Resources (DPIR), Rowan Dollar, has been appointed CIO of South Australia’s Department of Human Services (DHS).
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives
- Despite high-profile hacks, companies still aren’t behaving securely: ex-LulzSec hacker
- Researchers probe shady, dangerous stalkerware app industry