The NT Police has confirmed that it is assessing a matter that involves the former chief information officer of the Northern Territory Department of Health, Stephen Moo.
Northern Territory Government - News, Features, and Slideshows
Chief information officer of the Northern Territory Department of Education, Satpinder Daroch is leaving the organisation after nine years.
The Northern Territory Police Force is utilising facial biometrics technology to identify and detain wanted criminals.
The Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) has awarded NEC a four-year contract to provide support for 12,000 end users at 160 sites globally.
The Northern Territory government is establishing an ICT advisory council that will advise the government on ways to develop the NT IT industry.
- Chromes 68 takes notifications native in Windows 10
- Microsoft may soon add multi-session remote access to Windows 10 Enterprise
- Cisco, Arista settle lawsuit, refocus battle on network, data center, switching arenas
- iSelect outlines new approach to arrest ineffective marketing as its reports full-year results
- KPMG Australia appoints ex-Publicis leader as head of brand strategy
- In depth: The art of dealing with Generation Z
- Panel: The possibilities and pitfalls of AI in CX
- Found co-creator shares his checklist for startup marketing