A 25-year-old Sydney man has been charged with allegedly causing millions of dollars in damage to Telstra's telephone cables on the Northern Beaches, NSW during September and November 2012.
- Are infosec certifications the best way to boost your salary?
- Google boosts Gmail anti-phishing defenses to tackle BEC fraud
- AMD confirms it is preparing patches for newly outed CPU flaws
- AMD confirms Ryzenfall vulnerabilities, but says they'll be fixed soon via routine BIOS updates
- Facebook security chief Alex Stamos reportedly planning to leave