The timing and targets in a recent wave of distributed denial-of-service (DDoS) attacks has some security experts pointing the finger at North Korea. After all, the attacks coincided with the rogue state's firing of missiles during the July 4 Independence Day Weekend and the U.S. and South Korea were the countries in the cyber crosshairs.
- Senator Warner seeks "grand alliance" to protect against surveillance threat from China’s tech dominance
- HP buys Bromium to apply virtualisation security to PCs
- IoT security is getting worse, not better: researchers
- Study: Bug bounties ‘often inefficient and expensive’
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7