Three university researchers, two in Japan and one in the United States, have been awarded the 2014 Nobel Prize in Physics for their invention in the early 1990s of the blue light-emitting diode (LED), an energy efficient breakthrough in producing longer-lasting white light.
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
- Users are still terrible with passwords, but popularity of security apps suggests they want to get better
- Business email compromise attacks surge as ransomware trails off