Nike may be leaving the wearable device market, but Garmin's getting into the game with vivofit, a wristband with optional heart rate monitor aimed specifically at the runners, cyclists and swimmers Garmin already knows well.
- Free, filtered alternative DNS leverages threat-intelligence data to raise security baseline
- ABC leaks thousands of user passwords in AWS S3 error
- Industrial IoT explosion is making Australian CSOs “anxious” as IoT-security investments lag world
- Google Home and Amazon Echo are patched, but how many more IoT devices are vulnerable?
- Is fake news dangerous? Security pros say yes