Nike may be leaving the wearable device market, but Garmin's getting into the game with vivofit, a wristband with optional heart rate monitor aimed specifically at the runners, cyclists and swimmers Garmin already knows well.
- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?