Ashe Potter is not only the technical architect at the City of Melbourne; he has been described as a green IT champion by his colleagues. That’s why Potter sought out a wake-on-LAN solution for the council’s 1000 PCs that would save money and electricity.
- Do I really have to say it? Stop resisting multifactor authentication
- CSOs may benefit as CPS 234 tasks boards with financial-services cybersecurity
- Australian IT consultant jailed for wifi-hack and insider trading
- For governments, securing mobility still requires that “something extra”
- US warns everyone to use two-factor to counter rising Iranian ‘wiper’ malware threats