Ashe Potter is not only the technical architect at the City of Melbourne; he has been described as a green IT champion by his colleagues. That’s why Potter sought out a wake-on-LAN solution for the council’s 1000 PCs that would save money and electricity.
- Microsoft teams up with NIST help organizations patch than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices
- ASD to SMBs: here's a plain English guide to self defense
- “Disconnected” CISOs struggling to assert security’s relevance to the business
- MIT AI researchers devise approach to detect ‘serial BGP hijackers’