IBM, Vocus and Vocus subsidiary Nextgen have settled a lawsuit relating to the high-profile failure of the Australian Census website in 2016.
Nextgen Networks - News, Features, and Slideshows
IBM has won a $13.7 million deal from the Department of Human Services for the provision of mainframe storage infrastructure.
IBM has launched legal action against Nextgen Networks and Vocus over the companies’ roles in the troubled 2016 eCensus portal project.
The Victorian government has overhauled its long-running telecommunications services procurement scheme, establishing a new set of contracts, worth $126 million annually.
Vocus has entered into a binding agreement to purchase Nextgen Networks in a deal which will add 17,000 kilometres of fibre cable to the company’s infrastructure portfolio.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election