Melbourne-based data centre provider, NextDC (ASX:NXT), has added another data hall to its tier three M1 facility construction plans to provide six mega watts of additional IT load for customers upon completion in November this year.
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
- The cybersecurity legislation agenda: 5 areas to watch
- Melbourne hospital’s ransomware strike a reminder on malware's danger to your (data) health
- New cybersecurity curriculum designed to pique school students’ interest early
- Microsoft to give 12 countries free AccountGuard security service after Fancy Bear political hacking