Melbourne-based data centre provider, NextDC (ASX:NXT), has added another data hall to its tier three M1 facility construction plans to provide six mega watts of additional IT load for customers upon completion in November this year.
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
- Who’s Tracking Who? How to protect yourself from tracking devices