Melbourne-based data centre provider, NextDC (ASX:NXT), has added another data hall to its tier three M1 facility construction plans to provide six mega watts of additional IT load for customers upon completion in November this year.
- Giving “toxic” data back to consumers will make CDR a boon for business: expert
- Cisco warns to patch small business 220 series switches after exploit code published
- Cisco: 6 critical security alarms for UCS software, small-biz routers
- Microsoft’s Chromium Edge beta emerges along with a new $30k top prize bounty
- Week in security: Are cybercriminals getting ready to storm the BlueKeep?