Transport for NSW has awarded a $100 million outsourcing contract to CSC to provide network managed services across the department’s 1,200 sites, including administration offices, motor registries, roadside depots, and railway stations.
- As government reins in IoT security, recalcitrant mining industry is exposed
- The week in security: Poor security hygiene just not good enough, APRA warns
- New Zealand: over a third of cyber attacks come from state-sponsored hackers
- Disney+ 'hack' panic stresses need to use unique passwords
- Security Leader: Keith Marlow, ELMO Software