Self-exiled, gun-loving ex-Anon, who goes by the name SparkyBlaze on Twitter, claims that skilled liars are the number one concern for information security.
news - News, Features, and Slideshows
Is the cost of Windows security driving people to Apple? Afterall, running a Mac without any security software is inadvisable but running
Windows without any is insane.
Fujitsu has released a new tablet and mobile security browser aimed at scrubbing the oft-lost devices of valuable data.
Every major corporation harbouring valuable information has been compromised, but only some know it, according to executives at McAfee and RSA.
Standards body the IEEE has called for proposals to build a catalogue of people using binary “packers”, the software tools often used by malware writers to hide executable files from antivirus products.
Twitter is a company doing really cool things, but it continues to disappoint investors.
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election