Capgemini ANZ has appointed former Origin Energy CIO Olaf Pietschner to the new role of chief operating officer.
news corp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dropbox on Tuesday said it reached the 500 million user milestone.
The CIO of News Limited Australia has set a goal of moving 75 per cent of the organisation’s compute into the cloud by the end of 2015.
Rupert Murdoch split his corporate empire into two parts on Friday under a long-promised plan to "unlock value" by separating high-flying entertainment operations from struggling publishing activities.
News Corp (ASX:NWS) shares climbed over 4% on Thursday, as investors ignored the profit impact of the News of the World shutdown to focus on an otherwise solid Q1 sheet
- New copyright rules needed for AI era argue Google, Microsoft
- NSW government strikes deals with Microsoft, Salesforce
- Tech companies join call for govt to back away from encryption crackdown
- Entertainment companies join forces in major push to block pirate sites
- Delaware to test blockchain-based business filing system
- Report: Australians ‘lack understanding’ of how apps use their data
- Freeview recruits Foxtel marketer as new head of marketing
- UPDATED: Salesforce ups the Marketing Cloud ante with Datorama acquisition
- How Misha Collection grew from a $100 side business to a multi-million dollar global fashion icon
- ACCC chair details consumer data right objectives and plan