Capgemini ANZ has appointed former Origin Energy CIO Olaf Pietschner to the new role of chief operating officer.
news corp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dropbox on Tuesday said it reached the 500 million user milestone.
The CIO of News Limited Australia has set a goal of moving 75 per cent of the organisation’s compute into the cloud by the end of 2015.
Rupert Murdoch split his corporate empire into two parts on Friday under a long-promised plan to "unlock value" by separating high-flying entertainment operations from struggling publishing activities.
News Corp (ASX:NWS) shares climbed over 4% on Thursday, as investors ignored the profit impact of the News of the World shutdown to focus on an otherwise solid Q1 sheet
- Microsoft aims Teams at more frontline workers, retires StaffHub
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Specsavers CMO discusses the drivers for the Priceless eyes campaign and media fragmentation
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief