Capgemini ANZ has appointed former Origin Energy CIO Olaf Pietschner to the new role of chief operating officer.
news corp - News, Features, and Slideshows
Dropbox on Tuesday said it reached the 500 million user milestone.
The CIO of News Limited Australia has set a goal of moving 75 per cent of the organisation’s compute into the cloud by the end of 2015.
Rupert Murdoch split his corporate empire into two parts on Friday under a long-promised plan to "unlock value" by separating high-flying entertainment operations from struggling publishing activities.
News Corp (ASX:NWS) shares climbed over 4% on Thursday, as investors ignored the profit impact of the News of the World shutdown to focus on an otherwise solid Q1 sheet
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT