Secure Logic, makers of the blockchain platform underpinning the NSW Government’s digital driver’s licence pilot, has revealed its ambitions for the technology across a bevy of state government services.
New South Wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
The NSW Law Reform Commission will review laws around access to a person’s social media accounts and ‘digital assets’ after they die.
Plans for a “technology and innovation precinct” running from Sydney’s Central station to Eveleigh are being drawn up by the New South Wales government and Australian software giant Atlassian.
The New South Wales Government is teaming up with Microsoft in a bid to commercialise a machine learning based budget allocation solution.
The city-wide initiative led by the University of Sydney is in partnership with Macquarie University, UNSW and University of Technology, Sydney (UTS).
- Recognising the value of millennials in today’s IT businesses
- Instagram co-founders resign in latest Facebook executive exit
- Researchers say Data61-backed blockchain platform delivers scalability, energy efficiency
- NBN Co rolls out capacity boost for transit network
- Microsoft launches Office 2019 for Windows, macOS
- Adobe, Microsoft and SAP pitch for seamless customer data integration with new initiative
- What Open Colleges did to bolster marketing profitability
- Apple and Salesforce announce strategic partnership
- Former Virgin Mobile CMO and CEO joins oOh! as first customer chief
- How natural selection AI is generating huge conversion increases for RateCity