Westpac bank has confirmed that it “had detected mis-use” of the New Payments Platform’s PayID feature, following a report that the details of thousands of customers were looked up by a ‘fraudster’.
- DNS hijacking grabs headlines, but it’s just the tip of the iceberg
- Becoming more than human: My take on the advancements of Machine Technology
- SecurIT 2019: In an increasingly-encrypted world, visibility is more important than ever
- SecurIT 2019: Being a CSO is like Game of Thrones
- SecurIT 2019: Hackers may be in it for Lulz, but CSOs are in it for their lives