The Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission last week announced "new media" broadcasting services will continue to be exempt from the regulations governing television and radio broadcasters but broadens the definition of new media.
- Equifax to pay up to $700m over 2017 breach, consumers can get up to $20,000 in cash
- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws