The Australian CIO Executive Council polled 121 top local IT executives and found that the current economic crisis is taking its toll on Australian IT departments. Find out more in our special report “The New Economics of IT”.
- Windows Defender anti-malware glitch breaks file scanning on Windows 10, Windows 7
- GitHub acquires Semmle to speed up bug hunting in open source projects
- Misconfigured WS-Discovery in devices enable massive DDoS amplification
- Secrets of latest Smominru botnet variant revealed in new attack
- Australians know the least – and care the least – about how their personal data is used