The road to revenue for ephemeral and anonymous apps like Snapchat, Secret and Whisper is uncharted. How these social apps will ever achieve a level of revenue that would justify their sky-high valuations is foggy at best.
- Magecart payment card skimmer gang returns stronger than ever
- Windows Defender for enterprise scans for malware on Macs too
- Cisco directs high priority patches for IP phone security exposures
- Facebook passwords for hundreds of millions of users were exposed to Facebook employees
- Quantum computing will break encryption in a few years