Ian Smith, the man leading a team that is building a digital network for the 2018 Commonwealth Games, says he's “climbed to the top of the mountain” in terms of career highlights and professional achievements.
- After Linux DoS alerts, Cisco warns security devices can be remotely attacked too
- Hack mobile point-of-sale systems? Researchers count the ways
- Technology in Government - Cyber threats today and tomorrow
- A prominent place at the table for rural technological advancements
- Two Linux bugs let remote attackers knock out network devices with low-traffic attacks