LiveBrianD asked the Networking forum what will happen to the Internet when we run out of IPv4 addresses.
Networking & Wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
CEOs, like children, squabble sometimes, and publicly rail against one another in the name of corporate positioning. But usually the dueling suits occupy the same product market, or are somehow competing. This doesn't appear to be the case with the global chairman and CEO of Netgear, Patrick Lo, who for no clear reason attacked Steve Jobs and Apple in the Australian press. And instead of bolstering Netgear's reputation, Lo's comments came off smug, cruel and confused.
Have you wondered how your Internet Service Provider stacks up against the competition when it comes to delivering streaming video to your home? It seems Netflix has been wondering, too, so today it launched what will be a monthly feature at its tech blog comparing average bit rate speeds of major ISPs in the United States and Canada.
- Queensland Govt appoints NextDC to data centre panel
- There are four types of MSP, but which ones sell?
- Microsoft launches new online tools for Australian partners
- Aportio on hand as ConnectWise specialist start-up lands in Australia
- Microsoft Australia lands largest 365 Advanced A5 project with RMIT
- Adobe unveils customer data platform, Commerce Cloud and fresh Ad, Marketing Cloud capabilities
- Report: Top global digital business transformation accelerators named
- Deputy appoints global CMO
- CMO interview: Bringing purpose and fresh thinking to an Australian B2B brand
- When brands make chatbots too personal